ICEBERGS IN MY DRINK
Here's a collection of stuff that makes me roll my eyes, grit my teeth or shake my head in disgust or disbelief. You know, the stuff that shouldn't matter but does. Careful observers can nearly always tell what I'm thinking by the look on my face. So, I hate it when:- Women wear skirts with a slit in the back but don't wear a slip with a slit.
- People don't turn into the lane they started in when in a double turn lane.
- Grown men act like they are still 18.
- My husband goes to all the trouble to load the dishwasher but can't bring himself to wipe the crumbs or taco sauce off the counter.
- People are perpetually late.
- The cat plays with his kibble and then watches it float in his water dish.
2 comments:
All things I hate too, except for the cat thing. There I more just don't like the cat.
The skirt with the no-slit-slip thing drives me nuts!!! I do NOT understand why they do not SEE this or why no loved one TELLS them!!! Hideous!!
Post a Comment